Public Notice Concerning Issuance of New Shares by Way of Third-Party Allotment
We hereby give public notice that our Board of Directors has resolved at a meeting held on July 2, 2023, to issue shares for subscription by way of third-party allotment as follows
(1) Class and number of shares to be offered 1,200,000 shares of common stock
(2) Amount to be Paid $4.65 per share
(3) Total amount of issue price 5,580,000 dollars
(4) Amount of stated capital to be increased: $5,580,000 (*¥803,520,000)
(5) Amount of Additional Paid-in Capital to be Increased: 0 yen
(6) Method of Allotment and Allottees
All shares will be allocated to The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON AS DEPOSITARY BANK FOR DR HOLDERS) by way of a general underwriting agreement.
(7)Payment period From Thursday, July 20, 2023 to Monday, July 31, 2023
Based on the exchange rate of 1 dollar/144 yen as of July 1, 2023.